Give me books, fruit, french wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors. --John Keats

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So excited about my new stack of books!

I hit the book store again today and while I didn't get as good a deal as last time (4 books for $16!!) I got a bigger stack this time! Here is what is coming up:

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
The Secrets of a Fire King by Kim Edwards (short stories)
Whistling in the Dark by Lesley Kagen
When the Nines Roll Over & Other Stories by David Benioff
The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant
A Widow for One Year by John Irving
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
And three by Christopher Moore: Coyote Blue, Bloodsucking Fiends and Lamb

This ought to keep me busy for a while. Which is a good thing, because I can't afford to go back any time soon.

No comments: